We are currently seeking Hospitalists for part-time day or night shift moonlighting coverage in Ohio. No procedures required!
Our client is a non-profit health system in need of additional long-term, part-time hospitalist coverage. Moonlighters will cover shifts in 2 Ohio hospitals. Also moonlighters can choose to work at one, or both. That relieves any worry about traveling to both locations within a single shift block.
The first facility is one of the largest acute care hospital in the northern Ohio. Located less than 10 miles away, the second hospital is smaller in size. But it is not smaller in services and technology.
- Days 7a-7p
- Nights 7p-7a
- Weekdays and Weekends
Details and Responsibilities
- Facility 1: Day shift staffs 8 physicians, and night shift has 2 physicians and 1 APP
- Facility 2: Day shift staffs 3 physicians and 2 APP’s, and night shift has 1 physician
- Census range of 15-18 patients per physician
- Admissions, rounds and lead Code Blue and Rapid Response – No procedures required!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
- Travel accommodations provided (hotel or mileage reimbursement)
- BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Active OH Medical License
- DEA and CDS with OH address Required
- Covid and Flu vaccinations required
At Moonlighting Solutions, we are a physician-owned company. We put physicians first. Each of our moonlighters will experience a smooth in-house credentialing process. We also provide malpractice plus tail, reimbursement for licensure & DEA costs, and competitive pay!