With flexible shifts and travel paid, there’s a lot to like about this great moonlighting opportunity for a Neurohospitalist with stroke experience. Provide (day or night} weekday Mon – Fri or full week Mon – Sun block coverage for inpatient consults and admissions.
This is a great opportunity to work with an exemplary team at one of the largest health systems in North Carolina who is committed to excellence for clinical care, quality, and patient satisfaction. T
The community offers 12 golf courses, 80 recreational parks and 4 historic award-winning gardens.
Details, Responsibilities, & Shifts:
• Day Shifts: 7a-7p
• Night Shifts: 7p-7a
• Full 7 consecutive shift blocks or full weekdays M-F only: no weekend only shifts.
• Inpatient Neurology consults (new and follow-up), rounding and admissions
• Providing cross-coverage services
• Competitive hourly rate
• Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail
• Hotel provided by facility; reimbursement for flight and rental car available
• Board Certified
• North Carolina License and DEA: Will accept pending license candidates
• Stroke experience required